Direct-Pure UP Ultrapure & RO Lab Water Systems
The Direct-Pure UP Ultrapure & RO Lab Water System is an integrated system that produces ultrapure and reverses osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly. Quality of ultrapure water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
Catalog No.: RD0P0100E, RD0P0200E, RD0P0300E, RD0P0500E, RD0P010UE, RD0P020UE, RD0P030UE, RD0P050UE, RD0PP10UE, RD0PP20UE, RD0PP30UE, RD0PP50UE, RD0PP10TE, RD0PP20TE, RD0PP30TE, RD0PP50TE
- Type I ultrapure water and RO water are produced directly from tap water in one single system.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- System automatically reduces feed water pressure to within working range.
- Pre-filtration system removes most particles, chlorine and organic compounds to protect RO membrane to extend their usable lives.
- RO membrane removes over 99% large molecules and particles as well as 95% ions in water.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane and cartridge life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- Two sets of dual-column purification cartridges work sequentially to ensure thorough removal of ions and organics in water.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- The system recirculates automatically every hour to prevent microbial from growing
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 60-liter) and a liquid level sensor.
- Tank vent filter has CO2 scavenger to remove airborne contaminants, including carbon dioxide and keeps water in the tank at best quality possible.
- The remote dispenser has a built-in high precision resistivity sensor with cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point.
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration can be easily set up on the dispenser.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- A 0.2 μm final filter or ultrafiltration filter (optional) removes final contaminants.
- Large LCD screens on both the water system and the POU dispenser display critical information for instant access of system operation and performance parameters.
- With RephiBlue mobile app for remote control and diagnosis from your mobile devices (for TOC models).
- Online TOC monitors the product water TOC level (for TOC models).
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
|Ultrapure Water||RO Pure Water|
|HPLC mobile phase preparation Preparation of reagent blank solution As sample diluents for GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other analytical techniques Preparation of buffer and culture media for mammalian cell culture Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.||Glassware cleaning Washing machine for glassware Water bath water Autoclave Feed water to laboratory animals|
|Feed Water Quality|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 35℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Rate|
|Ultrapure water (Type I)||Up to 2.0 L/min at 25℃|
|RO water||10 to 50 L/h at 25℃|
|Product Water Quality|
|RO water conductivity**||Typically < 20 μS/cm|
|Resistivity||18.2 MΩ·cm at 25℃|
|TOC||< 10 ppb (< 5 ppb with a dual wavelength UV lamp)|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase||< 10 pg/mL (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm ×48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||22 - 25 kg (25 - 32 kg)|
|Power||< 150 W|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 10||RD0P0100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 20||RD0P0200E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 30||RD0P0300E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 50||RD0P0500E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 10 UV||RD0P010UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 20 UV||RD0P020UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 30 UV||RD0P030UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 50 UV||RD0P050UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 10 UV with dispenser||RD0PP10UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 20 UV with dispenser||RD0PP20UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 30 UV with dispenser||RD0PP30UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 50 UV with dispenser||RD0PP50UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 10 UV with dispenser and TOC||RD0PP10TE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 20 UV with dispenser and TOC||RD0PP20TE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 30 UV with dispenser and TOC||RD0PP30TE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, UP 50 UV with dispenser and TOC||RD0PP50TE|
Multiple voltage systems （230 V/50 Hz and 110 V/60 Hz）are provided.
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.
Cartridges and Final Filters
|RephiDuo H Pack||RR300Q201|
|RephiDuo U Pack||RR600Q201|
|RephiDuo U Pack with a 0.2 µm final filter||RR600Q2KT|
|RephiDuo U Pack, low TOC||RR600Q301|
|RephiDuo U Pack, low TOC with a 0.2 µm final filter||RR600Q3KT|
|0.2 µm PES high flux capsule filter||RAFFC0250|
|RephiBio filter, 1/4 NTPM||RAFFB0201|
Tanks and Accessories
|30 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK030|
|60 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK060|
|100 L PE tank with level sensor||RATANK01H|
|Tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger||RATANKVN1|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|Tank UV sanitation module with controller||RAPRC0106|
|254 nm tank UV lamp||RAUV357A1|
|Faucet for 30/60 L PE tank||WRS235R|
|30 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 351 mm||RATLS9011|
|60 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 626 mm||RATLS9021|
|Wall mount kit for Direct-Pure systems||RASP532|
|Remote dispenser with sensor||RSP0U000N|
|Remote dispenser with TOC||RSP0U000S|
|Dual wavelength 185/254 nm UV lamp||RAUV357B1|
|RO Membrane with housing,10 L/H||RAR0100HG|
|RO Membrane with housing, 15 L/H||RAR0015HG|
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure 2-Pass RO system||RAR0200HG|
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure 50 system||RAR0B50HG|
|DC recirculation pump kit, 24VDC||RASP740KT|
|DC RO pump, 24V DC||RASP836KT|
|DC RO Pump, 24V DC for UP 50||RASP940KT|
|Feed water pump||RASP602KT|
|200 lph Water softener kit||LAB0200AT|
|200 lph Activated carbon filter||LAB0200AC|
|RephiTEKT prefilter support (no cartridge)||RW50211KT|
|RephiDuo prefilter cartridges, 4/order||LAB02CP04|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 1 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA0112|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 10 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA1012|
|Anti-Scale treatment filter, 4/order||LABST1004|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 10 in, 12/pack||LABAC1A12|
|Anti-Scale conditioning cartridge (treat hard water), 10 in, 12/pack||LABAT1012|
|Prefiltration kit (two-stage)||RW10211KT|
|Prefiltration kit (three-stage)||RW10311KT|
Download reference documents here: