Remote Dispenser RSP0U000N RSP0U000S RSP0U000P provides an integrated solution for lab water. It provides volumetric dispensing and real-time water quality monitoring. The dispenser is compactly designed and easy to operate.
- Built-in-high precision resistivity sensor with a cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point.
- Volumetric dispensing: volume dispensed can be set between 0.1 and 99.9 liters. Dispense will automatically stop when there is no water in the tank.
- 3 meters dispenser cable.
- Dispensing rate can be adjustable from 0 to 2 L/min.
- Volumetric calibration. Accuracy of dispensing volume can be calibrated by user.
- 360 degree-rotatable handle and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Compact dispenser allowing one handed operation and control.
- Operable with gloves and wet hands.
- Various final filters can be attached to the dispenser, either 0.22 micron or endotoxin removal filter modules or special application filters to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
|Dimensions Diameter x height||21 x 74 cm (8.3 ×29.1 in)|
|Tubing Length||3 m|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Remote Dispenser for Ultrapure Water||RSP0U000N|
|Remote Dispenser for Ultrapure Water||RSP0U000S|