Direct-Pure Water System, RO
The Direct-Pure RO lab water system produces reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
Catalog No.: RD0R0100E, RD0R0200E, RD0R0300E, RD0R050BE, RD0RP100E, RD0RP200E, RD0RP300E, RD0RP50BE
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradeable to a 60-liter) with a liquid level sensor.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Product Water Flow Rate||10 to 30 L/h at 25 ℃|
|RO Rejection Rate|
|Monovalent ions removal||>97%|
|Polyvalent ions removal||>99%|
|Bacteria and Particles removal||>99%|
|Organics and Pyrogens removal||>99%|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||18 - 21 kg|
* If water hardness is less than 180 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10||RD0R0100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20||RD0R0200E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30||RD0R0300E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50||RD0R050BE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10, with dispenser||RD0RP100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20, with dispenser||RD0RP200E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30, with dispenser||RD0RP300E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50, with dispenser||RD0RP50BE|
Multiple voltage systems （230 V/50 Hz and 110 V/60 Hz）are provided.
Tanks and Accessories
|30 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK030|
|60 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK060|
|100 L PE tank with level sensor||RATANK01H|
|Tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger||RATANKVN1|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|Tank UV sanitation module with controller||RAPRC0106|
|254 nm tank UV lamp||RAUV357A1|
|Faucet for 30/60 L PE tank||WRS235R|
|30 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 351 mm||RATLS9011|
|60 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 626 mm||RATLS9021|
|Wall mount kit for Direct-Pure systems||RASP532|
|Remote dispenser with sensor||RSP0U000P|
|Dual wavelength 185/254 nm UV lamp||RAUV357B1|
|RO Membrane with housing,10 L/H||RAR0100HG|
|RO Membrane with housing, 15 L/H||RAR0015HG|
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure 2-Pass RO system||RAR0200HG|
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure 50 system||RAR0B50HG|
|DC recirculation pump kit, 24VDC||RASP740KT|
|DC RO pump, 24V DC||RASP836KT|
|DC RO Pump, 24V DC for UP 50||RASP940KT|
|Feed water pump||RASP602KT|
|200 lph Water softener kit||LAB0200AT|
|RephiTEKT prefilter support (no cartridge)||RW50211KT|
|RephiDuo prefilter cartridges, 4/order||LAB02CP04|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 1 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA0112|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 10 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA1012|
|Anti-Scale treatment filter, 4/order||LABST1004|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 10 in, 12/pack||LABAC1A12|
|Anti-Scale conditioning cartridge (treat hard water), 10 in, 12/pack||LABAT1012|
|Prefiltration kit (two-stage)||RW10211KT|
|Prefiltration kit (three-stage)||RW10311KT|
Download reference documents here: