Direct-Pure RO Lab Water Systems
The Direct-Pure RO lab water system produces reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
Catalog No.: RD0RP100E, RD0RP200E, RD0RP300E, RD0RP500E, RD0RP100EK, RD0RP200EK, RD0RP300EK, RD0RP500EK
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradeable to a 60-liter) with a liquid level sensor.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Product Water Flow Rate||10 to 30 L/h at 25 ℃|
|RO Rejection Rate|
|Monovalent ions removal||>95%|
|Polyvalent ions removal||>99%|
|Bacteria and Particles removal||>99%|
|Organics and Pyrogens removal||>99%|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||18 - 21 kg|
* If water hardness is less than 180 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10, with dispenser||RD0RP100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20, with dispenser||RD0RP200E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30, with dispenser||RD0RP300E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50, with dispenser||RD0RP500E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10, with dispenser Kit||RD0RP100EK|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20, with dispenser Kit||RD0RP200EK|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30, with dispenser Kit||RD0RP300EK|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50, with dispenser Kit||RD0RP500EK|
Download reference documents here: