Direct-Pure Water System, EDI
The Direct-Pure EDI lab water system produces Type II water from tap water directly. The resistivity of the product water is above 5 MΩ·cm at 25 ℃, which meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997 and also complies with the Purified Water requirements from the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
Catalog No.: RD0E0050E, RD0E0100E, RD0E0150E,RD0E005UE, RD0E010UE, RD0E015UE, RD0EP05UE, RD0EP10UE, RD0EP15UE
- EDI (Type II) water is produced directly from tap water.
- The system incorporates the best in class Siemens EDI module to deliver high quality Type II water consistently at relatively lower cost.
- Automatic water quality control programs ensure EDI product water meeting or exceeding Type II water requirements.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- Pre-filtration system removes most particles, chlorine and organic compounds to protect RO membrane and EDI module to extend their usable lives.
- Internal RephiDuo P Pack cartridge further removes oxidants, organics, particles and scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the RO membranes and the EDI module.
- RO membrane removes over 99% large molecules and particles as well as 95% ions in water.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- Internal Ion-Pure EDI module removes the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria from RO water.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No costly resin replacement.
- No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 60-liter) and a liquid level sensor and a tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger to prevent EDI water from carbon dioxide contamination.
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration can be easily set up on the dispenser.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely separated, making the system safer to operate.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Type II Pure water can be used in many areas. Some of the typical applications are.
- Preparation of bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solution for chemical analysis such as HPLC, ICP etc.
- For clinical analyzers
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
- Medical device and equipment rinsing
- For serum and blood fractions
|Feed Water Quality|
|*Tap water||Municipal water, TDS <1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Rate|
|Type II water||5, 10, 15 L/h at 25 ℃|
|Product Water Quality|
|Resistivity||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 16 MΩ·cm)|
|TOC||< 30 ppb|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml （with a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge）|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||22 - 25 kg (25 - 32 kg)|
* If water hardness is less than 120 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 5||RD0E0050E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 5 UV||RD0E005UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 10||RD0E0100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 10 UV||RD0E010UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 15||RD0E0150E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 15 UV||RD0E015UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 5 UV with dispenser||RD0EP05UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 10 UV with dispenser||RD0EP10UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 15 UV with dispenser||RD0EP15UE|
Multiple voltage systems （230 V/50 Hz and 110 V/60 Hz）are provided.
Cartridge set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information. Cartridges and Final Filters
|RephiDup P Pack||RR300CP01|
|0.2 µm PES high flux capsule filter||RAFFC0250|
|Millipore BioPak Point-of-Use Ultrafilter||CDUFBI001|
Tanks and Accessories
|30 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK030|
|60 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK060|
|100 L PE tank with level sensor||RATANK01H|
|Tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger||RATANKVN1|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|Tank UV sanitation module with controller||RAPRC0106|
|254 nm tank UV lamp||RAUV357A1|
|30 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 351 mm||RATLS9011|
|60 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 626 mm||RATLS9021|
|Wall mount kit for Direct-Pure systems||RASP532|
|Remote dispenser without sensor||RSP0U000P|
|254 nm UV lamp||RAUV357A1|
|RO Membrane with housing, 8 L/H||RAR0008HG|
|RO Membrane with housing, 10 L/H||RAR0100HG|
|DC recirculation pump kit, 24 VDC||RASP740KT|
|DC RO pump, 24V DC||>RASP836KT|
|Feed water pump||RASP602KT|
|200 lph Water softener kit||LAB0200AT|
|200 lph Activated carbon filter||LAB0200AC|
|RephiTEKT prefilter support (no cartridge)||RW50211KT|
|RephiDuo prefilter cartridges, 4/order||LAB02CP04|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 1 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA0112|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 10 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA1012|
|Anti-Scale treatment filter, 4/order||LABST1004|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 10 in, 12/pack||LABAC1A12|
|Anti-Scale conditioning cartridge (treat hard water), 10 in, 12/pack||LABAT1012|
|Prefiltration kit (two-stage)||RW10211KT|
|Prefiltration kit (three-stage)||RW10311KT|
Download reference documents here: