Genie G Ultrapure & EDI Lab Water Systems
Genie G produces ultrapure water (Type I water) and EDI water (Type II water) from tap water directly. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure and Type II pure water in the lab. Quality of ultrapure water and EDI water meet or exceed ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water and Type II water standards, respectively.
The system is CE/RoHS certified. RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Catalog No.: RG0G005T0, RG0G010T0, RG0G015T0
Design & Functions
- The system can be linked to multiple dispensers via CAN cable or wireless. “1+N” Mode.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Exceptionally consistent and predictable high purity Type II water from the best in class IonPure EDI (electrodeionization) module.
- Fully automated system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- A bypath automatically sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet a preset quality standard. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield thus it is more environmentally friendly.
- The main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space since it fits well to be wall-mounted, set on the shelf or under the sink.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- Leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
- Tank recirculation model guarantees water quality in the tank.
Effective TOC level controlment
- Built-in 254 nm UV lamp kills bacteria and a 185/254 nm dual wavelength UV lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- A tank Sanitization Module can be equipped to effectively keep microbial growth at a lower level by UV light.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
Cartridges and Parts
1. EDI module
- Internal Ion-Pure EDI module removes the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria from RO water.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Internal P Pack cartridge removes oxidants, organics, particles and scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the RO membranes and the EDI module.
- AC Pack contains special activated carbon to remove organic impurities and free chlorines.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
3. Control console
- 8-inch console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console by touching the screen.
- The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- The system has two level password protection on display menu for safety purposes.
- The volumetric function can automatically deliver the water volume you need once it is set up.
- With the adjusting button on a control console or a dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate you need up to 2 liters per minute.
- A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
5. Final Filter
- A wide range of final filters (optional) is applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
6. Level sensor
- The tank integrated continuous level sensor measures water level within the tank and manages the system to start or stop producing water automatically based on requirements.
- Water level and quality inside the tank can be viewed from the control console.
|Ultrapure Water||EDI Pure Water|
|Important and critical applications||Routine and non-critical applications|
| || |
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, Conductivity < 2000 μS/cm (1000 ppm)|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||1 - 6 bar (15 - 90 psi)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||5, 10, 15 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 2 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water |
( > 0.2 μm)
|No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase in ultrapure water||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase in ultrapure water||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Product Water Quality Stored in Tank ( for tank recirculation models )|
|Resistivity (＠25℃)||> 1 MΩ·cm (default), adjustable|
|Main system dimensions |
Width × depth × height
|32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)|
|Dispenser dimensions |
Width × depth × height
|21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)|
|Input Voltage||110 - 240 VAC|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Main system power||< 200 W|
*In the appropriate operating conditions, otherwise typically ≤5 ppb.
|Genie G 5 Water System||RG0G005T0|
|Genie G 10 Water System||RG0G010T0|
|Genie G 15 Water System||RG0G015T0|
Cartridges and Final Filters
|Genie AC Pack||RR700AC01|
|Genie P Pack||RR700CP01|
|Genie P Pack for harder water||RR700CP02|
|Genie U Pack||RR700Q101|
|Genie U Pack low TOC||RR700Q301|
|Genie T Pack||RR700T101|
|Genie U Pack (ICP)||RR700Q601|
|0.2 μm PES final filter for Genie||RAFFC7250|
|RephiBio filter for Genie||RAFFB7201|
Tanks and Accessories
|30 L PE tank with sensors for Genie||RATK030L0|
|60 L PE tank with sensors for Genie||RATK060L0|
|100 Liter PE tank, w/continuous level sensor||RATK100G0|
|Tank vent filter for Genie||RATANKVN7|
|Sanitization module for Genie||RAPRC0127|
|Tank recirculation upgrade kit with a cartridge||RATANKRC7|
|Tank UV lamp 254 nm for Genie||RAUV357A7|
|Continuous level sensor, 0 - 2 m, 1/4 inch G threads||RATLS9107|
|Submersible Level Sensor, 0 - 3 m||RATLS9109|
|Wireless Dispenser upgrade kit||RG0P0U012|
|Dispenser kit with on-system anchor||RG0P0U003|
|Genie RO Pack, 12 L/H||RR70R1001|
|Genie RO Pack, 16 L/H||RR70R1501|
|Leak protector for Genie||RAPRC0118|
|RO Booster pump, 24VDC||RASP742|
|Recirculation pump, 24VDC||RASP743|
|Genie Cleaning Pack||RR700CL01|
|254 nm UV lamp for Genie||RAUV135A7|
|Dual Wavelength UV lamp for Genie||RAUV357B7|
|Genie control console||RG0B01001|
|LPX05 CEDI Replacement Module||W3T101572|
|LPX10 CEDI Replacement Module||W3T101573|
|LPX15 CEDI Replacement Module||W3T262701|
|Sanitizer, 24 tablets/bottle||RAFC00124|
|Foot switch for Genie||RAPRE0221|
|Wall mount kit for Genie||RASP534|
|Wall mount kit for Genie Dispenser||RASP535|
Download reference documents here: