This dispenser provides an integrated solution for lab water. It provides volumetric dispensing, system operating status and real time water quality monitoring, including water resistivity/conductivity, TOC and temperature. The dispenser is compactly designed and easy to operate. It can be connected to the system via wired or wireless.
- Built-in-high precision resistivity sensor with a cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point.
- Volumetric dispensing: volume dispensed can be set between 0.1 and 99.9 liters. Dispense will automatically stop when there is no water in the tank.
- Dispensing rate can be adjustable up to 2 L/min.
- Volumetric calibration. Accuracy of dispensing volume can be calibrated by user.
- 360 degree-rotatable handle and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Distance of the dispenser to the system is no longer limited by the length of the cables.
- Compact dispenser allowing one handed operation and control.
- Operable with gloves and wet hands.
- Various final filters can be attached to the dispenser, either 0.22 micron or endotoxin removal filter modules or special application filters to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- Design of dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places for easy handling.
|Dimensions Width × depth × height||21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)|
|Tubing Length||3 m|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
Suitable for Genie water systems:
|Wireless Dispenser Upgrade Kit||RG0P0U012|