Dispenser kit with on-system anchor
Dispenser kit with on-system anchor provides an integrated solution for laboratory water. It provides operating the system and monitoring water quality in real time, including water resistance/conductivity, TOC and temperature. The distributor is compactly designed and easy to use. It can be connected to the system wirelessly or wirelessly.
- Built-in high-precision resistance sensor with a 0.01 cm-1 cellular constant to measure ultrapure water quality just before the distribution point
- Volumetric distribution: The volume distributed can be set between 0.1 and 99.9 litres. The exemption automatically stops when there is no water in the tank.
- The distribution rate can be adjustable up to 2 L/min.
- Volumetric calibration. The accuracy of the distribution volume can be calibrated by the user.
- A compact dispenser that allows one-handed operation and control.
- Opera with wet gloves and hands.
- Various final filters can be attached to the dispenser, either 0.22 micron or endotoxin removal filter modules or special application filters to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogens.
- The design of the dispenser handle can be attached to the main system that saves laboratory space.
|Length of piping||0.9 m|
|Running tension||24 VDC|
Suitable for Genie water systems:
|Dispenser kit with on-system anchor||RG0P0U003|