Super-Genie G Water Purification Stations
The Super-Genie G is an intelligent combination of thorough understanding of diverse laboratory applications together with decades of hands-on expertise in the most advanced water purification technologies. The system is specifically designed to produce large volumes of EDI water and ultrapure water from tap water.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked. Quality of ultrapure water and EDI water meet or exceed ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water and Type II water standards, respectively.
Catalog No.: RL0G03000, RL0G06000, RL0G01H00, RL0G030T1, RL0G060T1, RL0G01HT1
Design & Functions
- The system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single lab facility or several labs. It produces large volumes of Type II pure water and ultrapure water directly from tap water, integrating ultrapure water production into one system.
- The system provides overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning. External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltration, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
- The all-in-one design optimizes the use of lab space and has a high degree of integration.
- The system can be equipped with multiple remote dispensers to dispense pure water/ultrapure water.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through the polishing cartridge in case of a power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet the user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Accurate online TOC measurement based on complete oxidation methodology.
- Automatic RO rinsing program. No special operation is required when a new RO membrane is installed.
- Manual and volumetric dispensing, adjustable dispensing rate, and water quality monitoring.
- Compact dispensers allowing one-handed operation and control with gloves and wet hands. Height adjustable and 360° rotatable on an anti-skid base.
- To make maintenance more convenient, no tools are needed in replacing consumables. All consumables are at the front of the system for easy replacement.
- Purification packs in fool-proof design with different colored labels ensure error-free and risk-free installation.
- Auto-alarm and self-diagnosis functions make users identify and solve problems easily.
- Details of daily operation parameters and consumables status are stored and displayed on an 8-inch color touch screen monitor. Operation data is stored for up to two years, which meets traceability requirements.
- Easy mobility due to locking wheels makes installation and maintenance convenient.
- Carefully arranged pretreatment module to protect RO membranes and other downstream devices with the maximum easiness of installation and maintenance
2. Reverse Osmosis
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet the preset quality standard.
- Environmentally friendly. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield.
- The EDI module uses electrodeionization to further remove ions, organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- The EDI provides superior quality pure water consistently and reliably to ensure low and predictable running costs.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy. Cost-effective.
4. UV Lamp
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria and 185/254 nm dual-wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- A 100L integrated tank is standard and upgradable to other sizes.
- The large storage tanks integrate distribution modules including loop UV lamp, loop filter, loop resistivity sensor and so on. Provides high-quality and stable distributed water through the loops.
- The sanitization module can keep bacteria in storage tanks at a low level.
- Spray ball (optional) makes tank cleaning automated and easy.
6. Final Filter
- A wide range of final filters (optional) is applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
7. Leak protector
- The leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
- Degasser (optional) can deliver a reduced dissolved oxygen specification required by some analyzers and extends the lifetime of U pack.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||30, 60, 125 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 16 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 2 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
|System dimensions |
Width × depth × height
|with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in) |
w/o tank: 56 × 61 × 138 cm (22.0 × 24.0 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 160 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1500 W|
*In the appropriate operating conditions, otherwise typically ≤5 ppb.
|Super-Genie G 30 Water System||RL0G03000|
|Super-Genie G 60 Water System||RL0G06000|
|Super-Genie G 125 Water System||RL0G01H00|
|Super-Genie G 30 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0G030T1|
|Super-Genie G 60 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0G060T1|
|Super-Genie G 125 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0G01HT1|
Prefilters and Accessories
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 50 HZ||RASP22045|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 60 HZ||RASP22046|
|230 VAC Variable frequency distribution pump||RASP204FC|
|Prefiltration cart with sediment, AC canisters, softener and 20" filters||LABKT1000|
|Prefiltration cart with sediment, AC canisters, softener, 20" filters and booster pump||LABKT100P|
|1000 lph Activated carbon filter kit||LAB1000AC|
|1500 lph Activated carbon filter kit||LAB1500AC|
|1000 lph Water softener kit||LAB1000AT|
|1500 lph Water softener kit||LAB1500AT|
|1000 lph Sediment kit||LAB1000KT|
|1500 lph Sediment kit||LAB1500KT|
|20 inch Prefiltration Kit (2-stage)||RW20211KT|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 1 µm||LABP20112|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 10 µm||LABP21012|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 20 inch||LABAC2A12|
|Prefilter signal cable for Super-Genie||RASP533|
|20 inch 4.5 inch fat filter housing with wall mount bracket, 1 inch outlets||RW201F2K1|
|20 inch fat GAC cartridge||LABAC2F01|
|1/2" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L4|
|3/4" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L6|
|1" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L8|
|Leak protector sensor||RAPRE0201|
Consumables and Final Filters
|RephiDuo P Pack||RR504CP01|
|RephiDuo P Pack with chlorine cleaner||RR504CPC1|
|RephiDuo AT conditioning cartridge||RR504AT01|
|RephiDuo U Pack||RR504Q101|
|RO membrane with housing, 50 LPH||RAR0050LG|
|RO membrane with housing, 150 LPH||RAR01H0LG|
|0.2 μm PES final filter||RAFFC7250|
|Point of use ultrafilter (1/4 NTP）||RAUF050A0|
|UV lamp, 254 nm||RAUV212A7|
|UV lamp, Dual Wavelength 185/254 nm||RAUV357B7|
Tanks and Accessories
|100 L PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module||RATK100L0|
|350 L PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module||RATK350L0|
|350 L PE tank with loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK350LP|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|Tank vent filter, 12 inch||RATANKVT1|
|Tank vent filter with CO2 Trap, 12 inch||RATANKVT2|
|500 L feed water tank with continuous level sensor||RATK500L0|
|Tank sanitization module for Super- Genie||RAPRC0122|
|Tank UV lamp, 254 nm||RAUV357A7|
|Continuous level sensor, 0 – 2 m||RATLS9101|
|Tank overflow sensor||RATLS9102|
|Distribution loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK20450|
|Distribution loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK20460|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 50 HZ||RASP22045C|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 60 HZ||RASP22046C|
|230 VAC Variable frequency distribution pump||RASP204FC|
|10 inch In-line filter housing||RAFF101KT|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 10 inch||RAFF12201|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 10 inch||RAFF12202|
|20 inch In-line filter housing||RAFF201KT|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 20 inch||RAFF22201|
|Conductivity sensor for Super-Genie loop||RAPRE02CN|
|Resistivity sensor for Super-Genie loop||RAPRE02RE|
|Loop UV lamp, 254 nm, 620 mm||RAUV620A1|
|In-line UV housing kit, 3/4" NPTM||RAUV620KT|
|Loop UV lamp, 254 nm, 843 mm||RAUV843A1|
|In-line UV housing kit, 1" NPTM||RAUV843KT|
|Back pressure regulator||RAPR000R8|
|Spare parts pack for Super-Genie||RA9000008|
Download reference documents here: