Super-Genie G Water Purification Stations
The Super-Genie G is an intelligent combination of thorough understanding of diverse laboratory applications together with decades of hands-on expertise in the most advanced water purification technologies. The system is specifically designed to produce large volumes of EDI water and ultrapure water from tap water.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked. Quality of ultrapure water and EDI water meet or exceed ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water and Type II water standards, respectively.
Catalog No.: RL0G03000, RL0G06000, RL0G01H00, RL0G02H00, RL0G030TL, RL0G060T1, RL0G01HT1, RL0G02HT1
- The system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single lab facility or several labs.
- The system provides overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning.
- The system is specifically designed to produce large volumes of Type II pure water and ultrapure water directly from tap water, integrating ultrapure water production into one system.
- The system can be equipped with two dispensers to dispense pure water and ultrapure water, respectively.
- External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltrations, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
- Pretreatment pack can remove contaminants including particles, chlorine, most residual oxides and organic molecules to protect RO membranes and other downstream devices.
- Integrated RO removes 95-99% of ions and more than 99% of large molecules, microorganism and particles.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- The EDI provides delivery superior quality pure water consistently and reliably to ensure low and predictable running costs.
- The EDI module uses electrodeionization to remove the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria and 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- Various final filters (optional) can ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- A 100 L integrated tank is standard, and upgradable to other sizes.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through polishing cartridge in case of power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Sanitization module can keep bacteria of storage tanks in a low level.
- Optional spray ball makes tank cleaning automated and easy.
- Optional degasser can deliver a reduced dissolved oxygen specification required by some analyzers and extends lifetime of U pack.
- No tools are needed to replace consumables, making maintenance convenient.
- Purification packs in fool-proof design with different colored labels ensure error-free and risk-free installation.
- Details of daily operation parameters and consumables status are stored and displayed on a large color touch screen monitor.
- Auto-alarm and self-diagnosis functions make user identify and solve problems easily.
- Easy mobility due to locking wheels makes installation and maintenance convenient.
- The large storage tanks integrate distribution module including loop UV lamp, loop filter, loop resistivity sensor and so on. Provides top-quality and stable distributed water through the loop.
- Operation data is stored up to two years, which meets traceability requirement.
- All in one design can optimize the use of lab space and have a high degree of integration.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||30, 60, 125, 250 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
Width × depth × height
|with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
w/o tank: 56 × 61 × 138 cm (22.0 × 24.0 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 160 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1500 W|
|Super-Genie G 30 Water System||RL0G03000|
|Super-Genie G 60 Water System||RL0G06000|
|Super-Genie G 125 Water System||RL0G01H00|
|Super-Genie G 250 Water System||RL0G02H00|
|Super-Genie G 30 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0G030TL|
|Super-Genie G 60 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0G060T1|
|Super-Genie G 125 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0G01HT1|
|Super-Genie G 250 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0G02HT1|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 50 HZ||RASP22045|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 60 HZ||RASP22046|
|230 VAC Variable frequency distribution pump||RASP204FC|
|Prefiltration cart with sediment, AC canisters, softener and 20" filters||LABKT1000|
|Prefiltration cart with sediment, AC canisters, softener, 20" filters and booster pump||LABKT100P|
|1000 lph Activated carbon filter kit||LAB1000AC|
|1500 lph Activated carbon filter kit||LAB1500AC|
|1000 lph Water softener kit||LAB1000AT|
|1500 lph Water softener kit||LAB1500AT|
|1000 lph Sediment kit||LAB1000KT|
|1500 lph Sediment kit||LAB1500KT|
|20 inch Prefiltration Kit (2-stage)||RW20211KT|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 1 µm||LABP20112|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 10 µm||LABP21012|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 20 inch||LABAC2A12|
|Prefilter signal cable for Super-Genie||RASP533|
|20 inch 4.5 inch fat filter housing with wall mount bracket, 1 inch outlets||RW201F2K1|
|20 inch fat GAC cartridge||LABAC2F01|
|1/2" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L4|
|3/4" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L6|
|1" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L8|
|Leak protector sensor||RAPRE0201|
|RephiDuo P Pack||RR504CP01|
|RephiDuo P Pack with chlorine cleaner||RR504CPC1|
|RephiDuo AT conditioning cartridge||RR504AT01|
|RephiDuo U Pack||RR504Q101|
|RO membrane with housing, 50 LPH||RAR0050LG|
|RO membrane with housing, 150 LPH||RAR01H0LG|
|0.2 μm PES high flux capsule filter||RAFFC0250|
|Point of use ultrafilter (1/4 NTP）||RAUF050A0|
|UV lamp, 254 nm||RAUV212A1|
|UV lamp, Dual Wavelength 185/254 nm||RAUV357B1|
|100 L PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module||RATK100L0|
|350 L PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module||RATK350L0|
|350 L PE tank with loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK350LP|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|500 L feed water tank with continuous level sensor||RATK500L0|
|Tank sanitization module for Super- Genie||RAPRC0122|
|Tank UV lamp, 254 nm||RAUV357A1|
|Continuous level sensor, 0 – 2 m||RATLS9101|
|Tank overflow sensor||RATLS9102|
|Distribution loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK20450|
|Distribution loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK20460|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 50 HZ||RASP22045C|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 60 HZ||RASP22046C|
|230 VAC Variable frequency distribution pump||RASP204FC|
|10 inch In-line filter housing||RAFF101KT|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 10 inch||RAFF12201|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 10 inch||RAFF12202|
|20 inch In-line filter housing||RAFF201KT|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 20 inch||RAFF22201|
|Conductivity sensor for Super-Genie loop||RAPRE02CN|
|Resistivity sensor for Super-Genie loop||RAPRE02RE|
|Loop UV lamp, 254 nm, 620 mm||RAUV620A1|
|In-line UV housing kit, 3/4" NPTM||RAUV620KT|
|Loop UV lamp, 254 nm, 843 mm||RAUV843A1|
|In-line UV housing kit, 1" NPTM||RAUV843KT|
|Back pressure regulator||RAPR000R8|
|Spare parts pack for Super-Genie||RA9000008|
Download reference documents here: