- RO water are produced directly from tap water.
- The system can be link to multiple dispensers via CAN cable or wireless.
- Pre-filtration pack removes most large particles, chlorine, calcium or organic compounds to protect RO membrane to extend their usable life.
- AC Pack contains special activated carbon to remove organic impurities and free chlorines.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Tank integrated continuous level sensor and large control console displays tank level and tank water quality.
- The tank level sensor can allow the system to start or stop producing water automatically if you need.
- Built- in tank Sanitization Module can effectively keep microbial growth at a lower level by UV light.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Optional tank recirculation mode from a touch on the monitor guarantees high water quality in storage.
- The volumetric function can automatically set and deliver the water volume you need.
- With the adjusting button on the control console and the dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate you need from drops up to 2 liters per minute.
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple FRID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- The control console is 8 inch touch screen. The console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- Wall-mounted, on the shelf or hiding under the sink, the main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space.
- The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
- A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
- The system has two level password protection on display menu.
- The system is CE/RoHS certified.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
- Glassware cleaning
- Washing machine for glassware
- Water bath water
- Feed water to laboratory animals
|Feed Water Requirements
||Municipal water, Conductivity < 2000 μS/cm (1000 ppm)
||5 - 45 ℃
|Feed water pressure
||1 - 6 bar psi (15 - 90)
|Water Flow Rate
|Water production rate (@ 25℃)
||12, 24, 32 L/hr
|Water dispensing rate
||Up to 2.0 L/min
|Product Water Quality
|Water conductivity (@ 25℃)
||typically < 20 μS/cm (feed water conductivity < 500 μS/cm)
|Main system dimensions
Width × depth × height
||32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)
Width × depth × height
||21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)
||110 - 240 VAC
|Main system power
||< 200 W
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
Cartridges and Final Filters
Tanks and Accessories
|Genie R 12 Water System
|Genie R 24 Water System
|Genie R 32 Water System
|Genie R 12 Water System set
|Genie R 24 Water System set
|Genie R 32 Water System set
|Genie R 12 Water System, with tank recirculation
|Genie R 24 Water System, with tank recirculation
|Genie R 32 Water System, with tank recirculation
|30 L PE tank with sensors for Genie
|60 L PE tank with sensors for Genie
|100 Liter PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module
|Tank vent filter for Genie
|Sanitization module for Genie
|Tank recirculation upgrade kit with a cartridge
|Tank UV lamp 254 nm for Genie
|Continuous level sensor, 0 - 2 m, 1/4 inch G threads
|Submersible Level Sensor, 0 - 3 m