Genie PURIST Ultrapure Lab Water Systems
Genie PURIST produces ultrapure water (Type I water) from pure water, it offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure water in the lab. Quality of ultrapure water meet or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards, respectively.
Catalog No.: RG0S00000, RG0S000T0, RG0S00000K, RG0S000T0K
- Type I ultrapure water is produced from RO, EDI, distilled or deionized water.
- The system can be link to multiple dispensers via wired cable or wireless.
- An optional automatic system shut-off upon detection of any water leakage.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methodology (for TOC models).
- A full range of cartridges for various applications including ultra-low TOC, low Mg, low boron, ICP and DI type.
- Various final filters (optional) can ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- The volumetric function can automatically set and deliver the water volume (From 0.1 L to 99.9 L) you need.
- With the adjusting button on the control console and the dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate you need from drops up to 2 liters per minute.
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- The control console is 8 inch touch screen. The console controls system and peripheral devices. All operations can be done on the console.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- Wall-mounted, on the shelf or hiding under the sink, the main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space.
- The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
- A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
- The system is CE/RoHS certified.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
- HPLC mobile phase preparation
- Preparation of reagent blank solution
- As sample diluents for GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other analytical techniques
- Preparation of buffer and culture media for mammalian cell culture
- Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Pure water||EDI water, RO water, Distilled water, Deionized water|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||0 - 1 bar (0 - 15 psi)|
|Product Water Quality|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase in ultrapure water||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase in ultrapure water||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Main system dimensions
Width × depth × height
|32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)|
Width × depth × height
|21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)|
|Input Voltage||110 - 240 VAC|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Main system power||< 200 W|
|Genie PURIST Water System||RG0S00000|
|Genie PURIST Water System with TOC||RG0S000T0|
|Genie PURIST Water System set||RG0S00000K|
|Genie PURIST Water System set with TOC||RG0S000T0K|
|Genie H Pack||RR700H101|
|Genie U Pack||RR700Q101|
|Genie U Pack low TOC||RR700Q301|
|Genie U Pack (ICP)||RR700Q601|
|0.2 μm PES final filter for Genie||RAFFC7250|
|RephiBio filter for Genie||RAFFB7201|
|Wireless Dispenser upgrade kit||RG0P0U012|
|Dispenser kit with on-system anchor||RG0P0U003|
|Recirculation pump, 24 VDC||RASP743|
|Dual Wavelength UV lamp for Genie||RAUV357B7|
|Genie control console||RG0B01001|
|Foot switch for Genie||RAPRE0221|
|Wall mount kit for Genie||RASP534|
|Wall mount kit for Genie Dispenser||RASP535|
Download reference documents here: