SimPure Ultrapure Water Kit
SimPure Lab Water System produces ultrapure water from reverse osmosis (RO), distillation or deionized water. Ultrapure water from the SimPure Module meets or exceeds quality standards of ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO Type I water standards.
Catalog No.: RS20211KT
- Unique RephiDuo polishing cartridge ensures thorough removal of ions.
- Adaption to different final filters (optional) removes any remaining contaminants.
- Ultrapure water dispenser is integrated with a high-precision resistivity sensor (conductivity cell constant 0.01cm -1).
- Speed-fit push-in connections. Quick and convenient installation and easy cartridge exchange.
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration can be easily set up on the dispenser.
- Compact designs allows it to be placed under the bench.
- HPLC mobile phase preparation
- Preparation of reagent blank solution
- As sample diluents for GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other analytical techniques
- Preparation of buffer and culture media for mammalian cell culture
- Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Pure water||EDI water, RO water, Distilled water, Deionized water|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure*||0 - 2 bar(0 - 30 psi)|
|Product Water Quality|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||1 - 1.5 L/min|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC**||< 10 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase in ultrapure water||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase in ultrapure water||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Main system dimensions |
Width × depth × height
|18 × 16 × 47 cm (7.1 × 6.3 × 18.5 in)|
|Dispenser dimensions |
Diameter × height
|22 × 74 cm (9.0 × 29.0 in)|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
* It's recommended to use a pressure regulator if feed water pressure is above 15 psi (1 bar) ** When TOC level of feed water is < 50 ppb
Download reference documents here: