Large Genie Water System, R
High-output lab water system Large Genie R produces reverse osmosis (RO) laboratory-grade water from tap water directly for up to 80 liters per hour.
The Large Genie series is a mini high-output lab water purification system introduced by RephiLe. Despite its small size, Large Genie is capable of producing large volumes of purified water with reliable quality. It is an ideal solution for users who need large quantity high-quality pure water per day but have limited lab space. With a Large Genie, you can use your lab room more efficiently and enjoy numerous ancillary advantages associated with its small footprint. Most importantly, the system can potentially have a positive impact on your overall operational costs and helps improving the profitability position of your facility.
The system is CE/RoHS certified. RephiLe provides full documents support to meet users’ GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, and GLP requirements.
Catalog No.: RG0U040T0, RG0U040T0
- Built-in pretreatment pack including prefiltration, chlorine removal and anti-scaling media; Generally no extra pretreatment needed
- Placement flexibility-wall-mounted, on the bench or on top of a distribution module (optional)
- Modular design. Plug and play connections for quick install
- RFID tracking of consumables, RO membranes and accessories to ensure optimal system performance and provide users with real-time operational intelligence
- Enhanced data management stores up to two years of historical information for service and review
- The ability to export and print data and log-in requirements are built into the system
- “1+N mode” - one water system can drive N units of dispenser (Up to 10 now and can be upgraded further more).
- A RephiBio filter can be embraced to produce pyrogen, nuclease and bacteria free water for critical applications.
- Large Genie equips with multiple touch screens which are highly responsive, water-proof, latex glove friendly, and perfect for wet labs.
- Intuitive display with comprehensive data views. No need to use additional paperwork or operating checklists.
- 9 display languages for selection
- RephiLink Mobile App enables remote control of the systems
- No tools are needed for system maintenance and simple service.
- Automatic system shut-off upon detection of any water leakage
- Stable RO permeability over a wide range of water temperatures
- Optimized RO-reject water recovery loop to maximize water efficiency
- Specially made RO pack with increased flow rates and reduced size
- Consistent and accurate tank water level monitoring with a built-in continuous liquid level sensor in the storage tank
- Optional tank recirculation model guarantees water quality in the tank
- Mercury-free germicidal UV LED (265 nm) lamp equipped in tank sanitization module
1. Control Console
- 8-inch touch screen with highly intuitive navigation program, allowing total control and easy operation of the system
- Comfortable viewing and operation with built in viewing angle and flexible placement by users
- Operable with gloves and wet hands
- Robust screen: easy to clean, resistant to scratches
2. Remote Dispenser
- Manual and volumetric dispensing, adjustable dispensing rate, and water quality monitoring
- Ergonomic dispenser allowing one-handed operation and control
- Operable with gloves and wet hands
- Height adjustable and 360 degree rotatable on an anti-skid base
- Improved stability of water quality & efficiency of polishing resins due to optimized flow design
- High pressure rated housings, proprietary sealing, and double O-ring design ensuring operational confidence
- A worry-free installation with two verifications: labels and RFID recognition
- 30-500 liters separate tank available for selection. Smooth inner surface to minimize biofilm formation and algal growth
- Provision for easy cleaning and fully drainable; Spray ball installation for efficient, effective and dependable cleaning
- Unique reinforcing-bar design to prevent deformation
- Glassware cleaning
- Washing machine for glassware
- Water bath water
- Feed water to laboratory animals
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, Conductivity < 2000 μS/cm (1000 ppm)|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||1 - 6 bar psi (15 - 90)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|Water production rate (@ 25℃)||40, 80 L/hr|
|Water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|Water conductivity (@ 25℃)||typically < 20 μS/cm (feed water conductivity < 500 μS/cm)|
|RO rejection||97 to 98% ionic rejection (new RO cartridge) |
> 99% organic rejection
> 99% particulates & bacteria rejection
|Main system dimensions Width × depth × height||57 × 46 × 67 cm (22.5 × 18.2 × 26.4 in)|
|Dispenser dimensions Width × depth × height||21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC|
|Main system power||< 250 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Genie R 40 System||RG0R04000|
|Genie R 80 System||RG0R08000|
Download reference documents here: