Super-Genie E Water Purification Stations
The Super-Genie E is specifically designed to produce large volumes of Type II pure water from tap water. The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked. Quality of EDI water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type II water standards.
Catalog No.: RL0E03000, RL0E06000, RL0E01H00, RL0E02H00 , RL0E05H00 , RL0E030T1, RL0E060T1, RL0E01HT1,RL0E02HT1
Design & Functions
- The system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single lab facility or several labs. It produces large volumes of EDI water.
- The system provides overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning. External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltration, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
- The all-in-one design optimizes the use of lab space and has a high degree of integration.
- The system can be equipped with multiple remote dispensers to dispense pure water.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through the polishing cartridge in case of a power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet the user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Automatic RO rinsing program. No special operation is required when a new RO membrane is installed.
- Manual and volumetric dispensing, adjustable dispensing rate, and water quality monitoring.
- Compact dispensers allowing one-handed operation and control with gloves and wet hands. Height adjustable and 360° rotatable on an anti-skid base.
- To make maintenance more convenient, no tools are needed in replacing consumables. All consumables are at the front of the system for easy replacement.
- Purification packs in fool-proof design with different colored labels ensure error-free and risk-free installation.
- Auto-alarm and self-diagnosis functions make users identify and solve problems easily.
- Details of daily operation parameters and consumables status are stored and displayed on an 8-inch color touch screen monitor. Operation data is stored for up to two years, which meets traceability requirements.
- Easy mobility due to locking wheels makes installation and maintenance convenient.
- Carefully arranged pretreatment module to protect RO membranes and other downstream devices with the maximum easiness of installation and maintenance
2. Reverse Osmosis
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet the preset quality standard.
- Environmentally friendly. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield.
- The EDI module uses electrodeionization to further remove ions, organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- The EDI provides superior quality pure water consistently and reliably to ensure low and predictable running costs.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy. Cost-effective.
4. UV Lamp
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria.
- A 100L integrated tank is standard and upgradable to other sizes.
- The large storage tanks integrate distribution modules including loop UV lamp, loop filter, loop resistivity sensor and so on. Provides high-quality and stable distributed water through the loops.
- The sanitization module can keep bacteria in storage tanks at a low level.
- Spray ball (optional) makes tank cleaning automated and easy.
6. Final Filter
- A wide range of final filters (optional) is applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
7. Leak protector
- The leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||30, 60, 125, 250, 500 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
|System dimensions |
Width × depth × height
|with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in) |
w/o tank: 56 × 61 × 138 cm (22.0 × 24.0 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 160 kg (500 L/hr: <180kg)|
|Voltage / Frequency|| |
220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz
(500 L/hr: 380 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz)
|Main system power||< 1500 W (500 L/hr: <2000 W)|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Super-Genie E 30 Water System||RL0E03000|
|Super-Genie E 60 Water System||RL0E06000|
|Super-Genie E 125 Water System||RL0E01H00|
|Super-Genie E 250 Water System||RL0E02H00|
|Super-Genie E 500 Water System||RL0E05H00|
|Super-Genie E 30 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0E030T1|
|Super-Genie E 60 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0E060T1|
|Super-Genie E 125 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0E01HT1|
|Super-Genie E 250 Water System, with 100 L tank||RL0E02HT1|
Prefilters and Accessories
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 50 HZ||RASP22045|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 60 HZ||RASP22046|
|230 VAC Variable frequency distribution pump||RASP204FC|
|Prefiltration cart with sediment, AC canisters, softener and 20" filters||LABKT1000|
|Prefiltration cart with sediment, AC canisters, softener, 20" filters and booster pump||LABKT100P|
|1000 lph Activated carbon filter kit||LAB1000AC|
|1500 lph Activated carbon filter kit||LAB1500AC|
|1000 lph Water softener kit||LAB1000AT|
|1500 lph Water softener kit||LAB1500AT|
|1000 lph Sediment kit||LAB1000KT|
|1500 lph Sediment kit||LAB1500KT|
|20 inch Prefiltration Kit (2-stage)||RW20211KT|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 1 µm||LABP20112|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 10 µm||LABP21012|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 20 inch||LABAC2A12|
|Prefilter signal cable for Super-Genie||RASP533|
|20 inch 4.5 inch fat filter housing with wall mount bracket, 1 inch outlets||RW201F2K1|
|20 inch fat GAC cartridge||LABAC2F01|
|1/2" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L4|
|3/4" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L6|
|1" SST solenoid valve kit for Super-Genie||RAPR000L8|
|Leak protector sensor||RAPRE0201|
Consumables and Final Filters
|RephiDuo P Pack||RR504CP01|
|RephiDuo P Pack with chlorine cleaner||RR504CPC1|
|RephiDuo AT conditioning cartridge||RR504AT01|
|RO membrane with housing, 50 LPH||RAR0050LG|
|RO membrane with housing, 150 LPH||RAR01H0LG|
|0.2 μm PES final filter||RAFFC7250|
|Point of use ultrafilter (1/4 NTP）||RAUF050A0|
|UV lamp, 254 nm||RAUV212A7|
|UV Lamp for Super-Genie E500 Water System, 254 nm||RAUV357A8|
Tanks and Accessories
|100 L PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module||RATK100L0|
|350 L PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module||RATK350L0|
|350 L PE tank with loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK350LP|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|Tank vent filter, 12 inch||RATANKVT1|
|Tank vent filter with CO2 Trap, 12 inch||RATANKVT2|
|500 L feed water tank with continuous level sensor||RATK500L0|
|Tank sanitization module for Super- Genie||RAPRC0122|
|Tank UV lamp, 254 nm||RAUV357A7|
|Continuous level sensor, 0 - 2 m||RATLS9101|
|Tank overflow sensor||RATLS9102|
|Distribution loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK20450|
|Distribution loop stand with pump, UV, back pressure regulator, loop filter and sensor||RATK20460|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 50 HZ||RASP22045C|
|Distribution pump, 220 VAC, 60 HZ||RASP22046C|
|230 VAC Variable frequency distribution pump||RASP204FC|
|10 inch In-line filter housing||RAFF101KT|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 10 inch||RAFF12201|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 10 inch||RAFF12202|
|20 inch In-line filter housing||RAFF201KT|
|0.22 μm PES cartridge filter, Code 0, 20 inch||RAFF22201|
|Conductivity sensor for Super-Genie loop||RAPRE02CN|
|Resistivity sensor for Super-Genie loop||RAPRE02RE|
|Loop UV lamp, 254 nm, 620 mm||RAUV620A1|
|In-line UV housing kit, 3/4" NPTM||RAUV620KT|
|Loop UV lamp, 254 nm, 843 mm||RAUV843A1|
|In-line UV housing kit, 1" NPTM||RAUV843KT|
|Back pressure regulator||RAPR000R8|
|Spare parts pack for Super-Genie||RA9000008|
Download reference documents here: