RephiLe Llaunches Direct-Pure adept, an on-demand Type I Water System at PITTCON 2014
March 2nd Chicago USA: RephiLe announced its new product launch at PITTCON 2014: Direct-Pure adept, an All-in-One laboratory water system that produces Type I ultrapure water from tap water on demand.
This smart and compact water system exhibits the following new features:
– Produces Type I water from tap water when needed in real time
– Eliminates potential contamination and bacteria growth from water storage – no water reservoir is used.
– Saves laboratory space – no external tank and pre-treatment filter required.
– Delivers greater than 0.6 liters per minute Type I water, or 30 liters per hour.
– True ‘Plug & Play’ water system requiring ‘No Service & Maintenance Contracts’
– Carries a two-year warranty on parts
The system is very easy to install, operate and maintain.
– Main laboratory applications suitable for the Direct-Pure adept include:
– HPLC mobile phase preparation.
– Preparation of reagent blank solutions.
– Sample diluent for GC, HPLC, IC, AAS, ICP-MS and other critical analytical techniques.
– Preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture
– Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
Direct-Pure adept is the latest member of the RephiLe Direct-Pure Lab Water systems and an ideal choice for users who need up to 20 liters of ultrapure water per day.
Driven by innovation and quality, RephiLe is a dedicated provider of water purification systems and laboratory filtration products. At the same time, RephiLe produces comprehensive consumables that can be used in Millipore lab water systems with reliable performance. It is RephiLe’s commitment to becoming a partner of choice for customers in the area of life science and biotechnology. The company is striving to bring superior quality, high value and innovative purification tools to enable and accelerate the advancement of the life sciences and technologies. Products are being sold to over 90 countries worldwide.