Remote Dispenser for Direct-Pure and PURIST Water Systems
This dispenser provides an integrated solution for lab water. It provides volumetric dispensing and real time water quality monitoring. The dispenser is compactly designed and easy to operate.
- Built-in-high precision resistivity sensor with a cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point.
- Volumetric dispensing: volume dispensed can be set between 0.1 and 99.9 liters. Dispense will automatically stop when there is no water in the tank.
- 3 meters dispenser cable.
- Dispensing rate can be adjustable from 0 to 2 L/min.
- Volumetric calibration. Accuracy of dispensing volume can be calibrated by user.
- 360 degree-rotatable handle and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Compact dispenser allowing one handed operation and control.
- Operable with gloves and wet hands.
- Various final filters can be attached to the dispenser, either 0.22 micron or endotoxin removal filter modules or special application filters to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
|Dimensions Diameter x height||21 x 74 cm (8.3 ×29.1 in)|
|Tubing Length||3 m|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Remote dispenser with resistivity sensor||RSP0U000N|
|Remote dispenser with resistivity sensor and TOC||RSP0U000S|
|Remote dispenser without resistivity sensor||RSP0U000P|