PURIST®Ultrapure Lab Water Systems
The PURIST Ultrapure Lab Water System produces ultrapure water from EDI, reverse osmosis (RO), distilled or deionized water.
Catalog No.: RS2200QUVP, RS2200QUVPK
- Automatic system recirculation every hour to prevent bacteria from growing inside the system
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- A full range of cartridges for various applications including ultra-low TOC, low Mg, low boron, ICP and DI type.
- A dual UV lamp to kill bacteria and reduce organics to trace level
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration
- Alarm and maintenance info on a large color LCD monitor
- Adaptable to various final filters.(e.g., final filters for HPLC or to remove RNAse/ Endotoxins)
- The remote dispenser has a built-in high precision resistivity sensor with cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- The volumetric function can automatically set and deliver the water volume (From 0.1 L to 99.9 L) you need.
- Small compact footprint that occupies minimal space in your lab
- Ergonomically designed to ensure a simple installation, operation and easy maintenance
- Manufacturing plant is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Preparation/dilution of HPLC mobile phases, blanks, sample and buffers in GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other advanced analytical techniques
- Preparation of media for mammalian cell culture, IVF, reagents for molecular biology applications
|Feed Water Quality|
|Feed Water Type||
Reverse Osmosis (RO) water
Deionized or EDI water
|Operating Temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||0 - 15 psi (0 - 1 bar)|
|Product Water Flow Rate||1.0 - 1.5 L/min at 25 ℃|
|Product Water Quality|
|Resistivity||18.2 MΩ·cm at 25 ℃|
|TOC*||< 10 ppb (< 5 ppb with a dual wavelength UV lamp)|
|Particle (>0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase||< 1 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Length x Depth x Height||21 cm × 36 cm ×44 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||6.0 kg (10.5 kg)|
|Power||< 55 W|
|PURIST UV Ultrapure Water Systems, with dispenser||RS2200QUVP|
|PURIST UV Ultrapure Water Systems, with dispenser Kit||RS2200QUVPK|
|RephiQuatro U Pack 1 Cartridge (RO feed)||RR100Q101|
|RephiQuatro U Pack 1 Cartridge with a 0.2 µm Capsule Filter||RR100Q1KT|
|RephiQuatro U Pack 2 Cartridge (DI feed)||RR100Q201|
|RephiQuatro U Pack 2 Cartridge with a 0.2 µm Capsule Filter||RR100Q2KT|
|RephiQuatro U Pack, Low TOC RR100Q301||RR100Q301|
|0.2 µm PES high flux capsule filter||RAFFC0250|
|RephiBio filter, 1/4 NTPM||RAFFB0201|
|Wall mount kit for the PURIST systems||RASP531|
|DC Recirculation Pump, 24V DC||RASP736KT|
|Pressure Regulator kit||RASP736KT|
|UV Lamp, Dual Wavelength 185/254nm||RAUV135B1|
|Remote dispenser with sensor||RSP0U000N|
|Pressure Regulator kit||RAPR58562|
Download reference documents here: