Large Direct-Pure RO Lab Water Systems
The Large Direct-Pure RO lab water system is a high-flow water system designed to produce reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly with flow rates from 50 to 300 liters per hour. It is ideal for users requiring from 600 liters up to 3000 liters of RO water per day.
Catalog No.: RD0R01H0E, RD0R03H0E
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- System automatically reduces feed water pressure to within working range.
- Pre-filtration system removes most particles, chlorine and organic compounds to protect RO membrane to extend its usable life.
- RO membrane removes over 99% large molecules and particles as well as 95% ions in water.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system recirculates automatically every hour to prevent microbial from growing.
- The system is equipped with a 100-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 350-liter) and a liquid level sensor.
- Tank vent filter has CO2 scavenger to remove airborne contaminants, including carbon dioxide and keeps water in the tank at best quality possible.
- Large LCD screens on both the water system display critical information for instant access of system operation and performance parameters.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications
- Manual cleaning and glassware rinsing
- Buffer preparation
- Glassware washers
- Water baths
- Aging tester
- Laboratory animal feed
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Water Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Water Pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Product Water Specifications|
|Flow Rate||50, 150, 300 L/h at 25 ℃|
|Typical RO water Quality||< 20 μS/cm|
|RO Rejection Rate|
|Monovalent ions removal||> 95%|
|Polyvalent ions removal||> 99%|
|Bacteria and Particles removal||> 99%|
|Organics and Pyrogens removal||> 99%|
|Length x Depth x Height||40.0 cm X 49.0 cm X 110.0 cm|
|Power||< 750 W|
*If water hardness is greater than 180 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 150||RD0R01H0E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 300||RD0R03H0E|
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.
Tanks and Accessories
|100 L PE tank with level sensor||RATANK01H|
|350 L PE tank with level sensor||RATANK03H|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|Tank UV sanitation module with controller||RAPRC0106|
|254 nm tank UV lamp||RAUV357A1|
|100 L tank level sensor, 1045 mm||RATLS9023|
|350 L tank level sensor, 626 mm||RATLS9029|
|Pump kit with regulator, 28 m head at 2 m3/h||RASPUMP05|
|Pump kit w/o regulator, 28 m head at 2 m3/h||RASPUMP06|
|Distribution Controller, 24VDC||RAPRC0121|
|20 inch 4.5 inch fat filter housing with wall mount bracket||RW201F2K1|
|20 inch GAC filter for fat housing||LABAC2F01|
|20 inch Two-stage prefiltration kit||RW20211KT|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 1µm,12/pack||LABP20112|
|PP prefilter, 20 inch, 10µm,12/pack||LABP21012|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 20 inch, 12/pack||LABAC2A12|
|Anti-scale conditioning cartridge (treat hard water), 20 in, 12/pack||LABAT2012|
|200 lph Water Softener kit with digital controller||LAB0200AT|
|500 lph Water Softener kit with digital controller||LAB0500AT|
|1000 lph Water Softener kit||LAB1000AT|
|1500 lph Water Softener kit||LAB1500AT|
|Pellet salt, 10 kg/pk||LABSA1010|
|200 lph quartz sand bed filter||LAB0200KT|
|200 lph Activated Carbon filter (Automatic Backwashing)||LAB0200AC|
|500 lph Activated Carbon filter (Automatic Backwashing)||LAB0500AC|
|1000 lph Activated Carbon filter (Automatic Backwashing)||LAB1000AC|
|1500 lph Activated Carbon filter (Automatic Backwashing)||LAB1500AC|
Download reference documents here: