- EDI (Type II) water is produced directly from tap water.
- The system incorporates the best in class Ion-Pure EDI module to deliver high quality Type II water consistently at relatively lower cost.
- Automatic water quality control programs ensure EDI product water meeting or exceeding Type II water requirements.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- Pre-filtration system removes most particles, chlorine and organic compounds to protect RO membrane and EDI module to extend their usable lives.
- Internal RephiDuo AT Pack cartridge removes scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the EDI module.
- RO membrane removes over 99% large molecules and particles as well as 95% ions in water.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- EDI module removes the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria from RO water.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No costly resin replacement.
- No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely separated, making the system safer to operate.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Type II Pure water can be used in many areas. Some of the typical applications are:
- Preparation of bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solution for chemical analysis such as HPLC, ICP etc.
- For clinical analyzers
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
- Medical device and equipment rinsing
- For serum and blood fractions
- For ophthalmics
| Feed Water Requirements
| Tap water*
|| Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)
| Operating Temperature
|| 5～45 ℃
| Feed Water Pressure
|| 2 - 6 bar (30 - 90 psi)
| Product Water Flow Rate
|| Typically 30, 60, 125, 250 or 500 L/h (at 25 ℃)
| Product Water Quality
|| > 5 MΩ·cm @ 25 ℃ (typically > 10 MΩ·cm @ 25 ℃)
|| < 30 ppb
| Particle (> 0.2 μm)
|| < 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）
|| < 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）
| Pyrogens (endotoxins)
|| < 0.001 Eu/ml （with a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge）
| Length x Depth x Height
|| 40.0 cm X 49.0 cm X 110.0 cm
|| < 750 W
*If water hardness is greater than 120 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 30
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 60
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 125
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 250
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 500
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.
Cartridges and Final Filters
Tanks and Accessories
|254 nm UV lamp
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure systems, 8 L/H
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure systems, 10 L/H
|DC recirculation pump kit, 24VDC
|Leak Protector for large systems with Automatic shut off Valve
|Leak Protector Sensor
|200 lph Water softener kit
|500 lph Water softener kit
|1000 lph Water softener kit
|1500 lph Water softener kit
|200 lph Activated carbon filter
|500 lph Activated carbon filter
|1000 lph Activated carbon filter
|1500 lph Activated carbon filter
|20 inch Prefiltration Kit (2-stage) with pressure gauges
|Polypropylene depth filter, 20 in, 1 µm, 12/Pk
|Polypropylene depth filter, 20 in, 10 µm, 12/Pk
|Activated carbon cartridge, 20 in, 12/pack
|Anti-Scale conditioning cartridge (treat hard water), 20 in, 12/pack