- Type I ultrapure water and RO water are produced directly from tap water.
- The system can be link to multiple dispensers via wired cable or wireless.
- Pre-filtration pack removes most large particles, chlorine, calcium or organic compounds to protect RO membrane to extend their usable life.
- AC Pack contains special activated carbon to remove organic impurities and free chlorines.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Tank integrated continuous level sensor and large control console displays tank level and tank water quality.
- The tank level sensor can allow the system to start or stop producing water automatically if you need.
- Built- in tank Sanitization Module can effectively keep microbial growth at a lower level by UV light.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods (for TOC models).
- Various final filters (optional) can ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- Optional tank recirculation mode from a touch on the monitor guarantees high water quality in storage.
- The volumetric function can automatically set and deliver the water volume you need.
- With the adjusting button on the control console and the dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate you need from drops up to 2 liters per minute.
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- The control console is 8 inch touch screen. The console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- Wall-mounted, on the shelf or hiding under the sink, the main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space.
- The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
- A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
- The system has two level password protection on display menu.
- The system is CE/RoHS certified.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
||RO Pure Water
HPLC mobile phase preparation
Preparation of reagent blank solution
As sample diluents for GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other analytical techniques
Preparation of buffer and culture media for mammalian cell culture
Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
Washing machine for glassware
Water bath water
Feed water to laboratory animals
|Feed Water Requirements
||Municipal water, Conductivity < 2000 μS/cm (1000 ppm)
||5 - 45 ℃
|Feed water pressure
||1 - 6 bar (15 - 90 psi)
|Water Flow Rate
|RO water production rate (@ 25℃)
||12, 24, 32 L/hr
|RO water dispensing rate
||Up to 2.0 L/min
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate
||Up to 2.0 L/min
|Product Water Quality
|RO water conductivity (@ 25℃)
||typically < 20 μS/cm (feed water conductivity < 500 μS/cm)
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)
|Ultrapure water TOC*
||< 5 ppb
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)
||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water
||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water
||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)
|RNase in ultrapure water
||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)
|DNase in ultrapure water
||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)
|Main system dimensions
Width × depth × height
||32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)
Width × depth × height
||21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)
||110 - 240 VAC
|Main system power
||< 200 W
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
Cartridges and Final Filters
Tanks and Accessories
|Genie U 12 Water System
|Genie U 12 Water System with TOC
|Genie U 12 Water System, with tank recirculation
|Genie U 12 Water System with TOC & tank recirculation
|Genie U 24 Water System
|Genie U 24 Water System with TOC
|Genie U 24 Water System, with tank recirculation
|Genie U 24 Water System with TOC & tank recirculation
|Genie U 32 Water System
|Genie U 32 Water System with TOC
|Genie U 32 Water System, with tank recirculation
|Genie U 32 Water System with TOC & tank recirculation
|Genie U 12 Water System set
|Genie U 12 Water System set with TOC
|Genie U 24 Water System set
|Genie U 24 Water System set with TOC
|Genie U 32 Water System set
|Genie U 32 Water System set with TOC
|30 L PE tank with sensors for Genie
|60 L PE tank with sensors for Genie
|100 Liter PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module
|Tank vent filter for Genie
|Sanitization module for Genie
|Tank recirculation upgrade kit with a cartridge
|Tank UV lamp 254 nm for Genie
|Continuous level sensor, 0 - 2 m, 1/4 inch G threads
|Submersible Level Sensor, 0 - 3 m