- Type I ultrapure water and RO water are produced directly from tap water.
- The system can be link to multiple dispensers via wired cable or wireless.
- The system installation and maintenance are very easy to perform by a trained lab technician.
- Pre-filtration pack removes most large particles, chlorine, calcium or organic compounds to protect RO membrane to extend their usable life.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- No storage tank needed: eliminating potential contamination and bacteria growth from the storage tank
- Compact design: no additional pre-treatment filters required; remote dispenser on the system
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods (for TOC models).
- Various final filters (optional) can ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- The volumetric function can automatically set and deliver the water volume you need.
- With the adjusting button on the control console and the dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate of 0.6 liters per minute.
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- The control console is 8 inch touch screen. The console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- Wall-mounted, on the shelf or hiding under the sink, the main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space.
- The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
- A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
- The system has two level password protection on display menu.
- The system is CE/RoHS certified.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
||RO Pure Water
- HPLC mobile phase preparation
- Preparation of reagent blank solution
- As sample diluents for GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other analytical techniques
- Preparation of buffer and culture media for mammalian cell culture
- Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
- Glassware cleaning
- Washing machine for glassware
- Water bath water
- Feed water to laboratory animals
|Feed Water Requirements
||Municipal water, Conductivity < 1000 μS/cm (500 ppm)
||5 - 45 ℃
|Feed water pressure
||1 - 6 bar (15 - 90 psi)
|Water Flow Rate
|RO water production rate (@ 25℃)
|RO water dispensing rate
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate
|Product Water Quality
|RO water conductivity (@ 25℃)
||typically < 20 μS/cm (feed water conductivity < 500 μS/cm)
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)
|Ultrapure water TOC*
||< 5 ppb
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)
||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water
||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water
||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)
|RNase in ultrapure water
||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)
|DNase in ultrapure water
||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)
|Main system dimensions
Width × depth × height
||32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)
Width × depth × height
||21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)
||110 - 240 VAC
|Main system power
||< 200 W
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
Cartridges and Final Filters
|Genie A Water System
|Genie A Water System with TOC
|Genie A Water System set
|Genie A Water System set with TOC