Genie A Ultrapure & RO Lab Water Systems
Genie A is a plug-and-play lab water system with small foot print, producing ultrapure water (Type I water) and RO water from tap water directly. It. It is an ideal choice for users who need up to 20 liters of ultrapure water or RO water per day. Quality of ultrapure product water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards
The system is CE/RoHS certified. RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Catalog No.: RG0A04000, RG0A040T0, RG0A04000K, RG0A040T0K
Design & Functions
- The system can be linked to multiple dispensers via wired cable or wireless.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- A bypath automatically sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet a preset quality standard. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield thus it is more environmentally friendly.
- The main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space since it fits well to be wall-mounted, set on the shelf or under the sink.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- No storage tank needed: eliminating potential contamination and bacteria growth from the storage tank.
- Compact design: no additional pre-treatment filters required; remote dispenser on the system.
- Leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
Effective TOC level controlment
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods (for TOC models).
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
Cartridges and Parts
Pre-filtration pack removes most large particles, chlorine, calcium or organic compounds to protect RO membrane to extend their usable life.
Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
2. Control console
8-inch console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console by touching the screen.
The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
The system has two level password protection on display menu for safety purposes.
The volumetric function can automatically deliver the water volume you need once it is set up.
With the adjusting button on a control console or a dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate you need up to 2 liters per minute.
A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
4. Final Filter
A wide range of final filters (optional) is applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
|Ultrapure Water||RO Pure Water|
| || |
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, Conductivity < 1000 μS/cm (500 ppm)|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||1 - 6 bar (15 - 90 psi)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|RO water production rate (@ 25℃)||32 L/hr|
|RO water dispensing rate||0.6 L/min|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||0.6 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|RO water conductivity (@ 25℃)||typically < 20 μS/cm (feed water conductivity < 500 μS/cm)|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase in ultrapure water||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase in ultrapure water||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Main system dimensions Width × depth × height||32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)|
|Dispenser dimensions Width × depth × height||21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)|
|Input Voltage||110 - 240 VAC|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Main system power||< 200 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Genie A Water System||RG0A04000|
|Genie A Water System with TOC||RG0A040T0|
|Genie A Water System set||RG0A04000K|
|Genie A Water System set with TOC||RG0A040T0K|
Cartridges and Final Filters
|Genie P Pack||RR700CP01|
|Genie P Pack for harder water||RR700CP02|
|Genie U Pack||RR700Q101|
|Genie U Pack low TOC||RR700Q301|
|Genie U Pack (ICP)||RR700Q601|
|0.2 μm PES final filter for Genie||RAFFC7250|
|RephiBio filter for Genie||RAFFB7201|
|Wireless Dispenser upgrade kit||RG0P0U012|
|Dispenser kit with on-system anchor||RG0P0U003|
|Genie RO Pack, 16 L/H||RR70R1501|
|Leak protector for Genie||PAPRC0117|
|RO Booster pump, 24VDC||RASP742|
|Recirculation pump, 24VDC||RASP743|
|Genie Cleaning Pack||RR700CL01|
|Dual Wavelength UV lamp for Genie||RAUV357B7|
|Genie control console||RG0B01001|
|Sanitizer, 24 tablets/bottle||RAFC00124|
|Foot switch for Genie||RAPRE0221|
|Wall mount kit for Genie||RASP534|
|Wall mount kit for Genie Dispenser||RASP535|
Download reference documents here: