Direct-Pure Water System, Genie
This integrated water system combines an optimized sequence of water purification, delivery and monitoring technologies without compromising product water quality in a compact unit. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure and Type II pure water in the lab.
The system is manufactured in ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 certified manufacturing sites and CE marked.
Catalog No.: RD0GP050E, RD0GP100E, RD0GP150E, RD0GP05TE, RD0GP10TE, RD0GP15TE
- Type I ultrapure water and EDI (Type II) water are produced directly from tap water in one single system.
- System incorporates advanced RO technology and EDI technology to provide Type II water at a low operation cost.
- System automatically reduces feed water pressure to within working range.
- Pre-filtration system removes most particles, chlorine and organic compounds to protect RO membrane and EDI module to extend their usable lives.
- Internal RephiDuo P Pack cartridge further removes oxidants, organics, particles and scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the RO membranes and the EDI module.
- RO membrane removes over 99% large molecules and particles as well as 95% ions in water.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- Internal Ion-Pure EDI module removes the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria from RO water.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No costly resin replacement.
- No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Automatic cleaning cycles and self-maintenance functions for the RO membrane increase the lifetime and efficiency of the RO membranes, EDI module as well as the final polishing cartridge.
- Automatic hourly recirculation in the loop prevents bacteria growth and maintain water purity at all times.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria and 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- Flexible choices of final filters to remove specific contaminants for multiple applications.
- Large LCD screens on both the water system and the POU dispenser display critical information for instant access of system operation and performance parameters.
- EDI product water (Type II pure water) can be dispensed from both the water production unit and the reservoir, while ultrapure water is simply drawn at the push of a button on the handle of the water dispenser.
- The remote dispenser has a built-in high precision resistivity sensor with cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point.
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration can be easily set up on the dispenser.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Standard equipped 30 L PE tank with conical bottom ensures no dead space to prevent bacteria growth.
- Tank vent filter has CO2 scavenger to remove airborne contaminants, including carbon dioxide and keeps water in the tank at best quality possible.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely separated, making the system safer to operate.
- With RephiBlue mobile app for remote control and diagnosis from your mobile devices (for TOC models).
- Online TOC monitors the product water TOC level (for TOC models).
- The system is CE/RoHS certified.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||1 - 6 bar (15 - 90 psi)|
|Water Production Flow Rate|
|EDI water (Type II )||5, 10, 15 L/hr (@ 25℃)|
|Ultrapure water (Type I )||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity ( ＠ 25℃ )||> 5 MΩ·cm ( typically 10 - 16 MΩ·cm )|
|Ultrapure water resistivity ( ＠ 25℃ )||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|TOC||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles ( with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms||< 0.01 cfu/ml ( with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase||< 10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm ×48 cm|
|Power||< 150 W|
* If water hardness is less than 120 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 5||RD0GP050E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 10||RD0GP100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 15||RD0GP050E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 5 with TOC||RD0GP05TE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 10 with TOC||RD0GP10TE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 15 with TOC||RD0GP15TE|
Multiple voltage systems （230 V/50 Hz and 110 V/60 Hz）are provided.
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.
Cartridges and Final Filters
|RephiDup P Pack||RR300CP01|
|RephiDuo U Pack||RR600Q201|
|RephiDuo U Pack with a 0.2 µm final filter||RR600Q2KT|
|RephiDuo U Pack, low TOC||RR600Q301|
|RephiDuo U Pack, low TOC with a 0.2 µm final filter||RR600Q3KT|
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure systems, 8 L/H||RAR0008HG|
|RO Membrane for Direct-Pure systems, 10 L/H||RAR0100HG|
|0.2 µm PES high flux capsule filter||RAFFC0250|
Tanks and Accessories
|30 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK030|
|60 L PE Tank with tank level sensor||RATANK060|
|100 L PE tank with level sensor||RATANK01H|
|Tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger||RATANKVN1|
|Tank vent filter, 5 inch||RATANKVL1|
|Tank UV sanitation module with controller||RAPRC0106|
|254 nm tank UV lamp||RAUV357A1|
|30 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 351 mm||RATLS9011|
|60 L tank level sensor for D-Pure, 626 mm||RATLS9021|
|Wall mount kit for Direct-Pure systems||RASP532|
|Remote dispenser with sensor||RSP0U000N|
|Remote dispenser with TOC||RSP0U000S|
|254 nm UV lamp||265010601|
|Dual wavelength 185/254 nm UV lamp||RAUV357B1|
|LPX05 CEDI Replacement Module||W3T101572|
|LPX10 CEDI Replacement Module||W3T101573|
|LPX15 CEDI Replacement Module||W3T262701|
|DC recirculation pump kit, 24VDC||RASP740KT|
|DC RO pump, 24V DC||RASP836KT|
|Feed water pump||RASP602KT|
|200 lph Water softener kit||LAB0200AT|
|200 lph Activated carbon filter||LAB0200AC|
|RephiTEKT prefilter support (no cartridge)||RW50211KT|
|RephiDuo prefilter cartridges, 4/order||LAB02CP04|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 1 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA0112|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 10 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA1012|
|Anti-Scale treatment filter, 4/order||LABST1004|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 10 in, 12/pack||LABAC1A12|
|Anti-Scale conditioning cartridge (treat hard water), 10 in, 12/pack||LABAT1012|
|Prefiltration kit (two-stage)||RW10211KT|
|Prefiltration kit (three-stage)||RW10311KT|
Download reference documents here: