Direct-Pure Water System, adept
The small footprint Direct-Pure adept lab water system is an ideal choice for users who need up to 20 liters of ultrapure water or RO water per day. Quality of ultrapure product water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
Catalog No.: RD0A0400E, RD0A040UE
- The compact system provides an easy way to produce ultrapure water and RO water on demand from tap water directly with no additional pre-treatment filters.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The system is equipped with a safeguard RephiDuo P Pack cartridge and a dual-column RephiDuo U Pack ultrapurification cartridge to ensure optimum quality of the final product water.
- Internal RephiDuo P Pack cartridge further removes oxidants, organics, particles and scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the RO membranes.
- RO membrane removes over 99% large molecules and particles as well as 95% ions in water.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane and cartridge life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- No external storage tank is required, which eliminate the risk of water degration by contaminants from the container or the tubing.
- System status and key quality parameters are clearly displayed on large LCD screen for easy system performance monitoring.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
|Ultrapure Water||RO Pure Water|
| || |
|Feed Water Quality|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 500 ppm ( 1000 μS/cm )|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||1 - 6 bar (15 - 90 psi)|
|Water Production Rate|
|RO water||> 0.5 L/min at 25℃|
|Ultrapure water (Type I)||> 0.5 L/min at 25℃|
|Product Water Quality|
|Resistivity||18.2 MΩ·cm at 25℃|
|TOC*||< 10 ppb|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase||< 10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm ×48 cm|
|Power||< 75 W|
* Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Direct-Pure Water System, adept||RD0A0400E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, adept UV||RD0A040UE|
Multiple voltage systems （230 V/50 Hz and 110 V/60 Hz）are provided.
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.
Cartridges and Final Filters
|RephiDup P Pack Safeguard cartridge||RR300CP01|
|RephiDuo U Pack||RR600Q201|
|RephiDuo U Pack with a 0.2 µm final filter||RR600Q2KT|
|RephiDuo U Pack, low TOC||RR600Q301|
|RephiDuo U Pack, low TOC with a 0.2 µm final filter||RR600Q3KT|
|0.2 µm PES high flux capsule filter||RAFFC0250|
|Wall mount kit for Direct-Pure systems||RASP532|
|Dual wavelength 185/254 nm UV lamp||RAUV357B1|
|RO Membrane with housing, 15 L/H||RAR0015HG|
|DC recirculation pump kit, 24VDC||RASP740KT|
|DC RO pump, 24V DC||RASP836KT|
|Feed water pump||RASP602KT|
|200 lph Water softener kit||LAB0200AT|
|200 lph Activated carbon filter||LAB0200AC|
|RephiTEKT prefilter support (no cartridge)||RW50211KT|
|RephiDuo prefilter cartridges, 4/order||LAB02CP04|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 1 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA0112|
|Polypropylene depth filter, 10 in, 10 µm, 12/Pk||LABPA1012|
|Anti-Scale treatment filter, 4/order||LABST1004|
|Activated carbon cartridge, 10 in, 12/pack||LABAC1A12|
|Anti-Scale conditioning cartridge (treat hard water), 10 in, 12/pack||LABAT1012|
|Prefiltration kit (two-stage)||RW10211KT|
|Prefiltration kit (three-stage)||RW10311KT|
Download reference documents here: