316L Bi-layer Stainless Steel Filter Holder
316L Bi-Layer Stainless Steel Filter Holder with top lid, for 47 mm filter membranes. Two membranes of different pore sizes are placed one over the other in sequence, which allows for the
sequential filtration through two filters in a single step using the same sample.
Catalog No.: RX02047KT, RX0104701, RX0104702, RX0104703, RX0104705, RX0104706, RX0104707, RX0104708
- High quality 316L stainless steel funnel offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Filter funnel is electropolished to minimize potential particulate“hang-up”on sides of funnel.
- The stainless steel filter support ensures a uniform distribution of the residues.
- No clamp is needed for setup. Easy and fast spin-lock connection.
- 2-serial filter holders save both time and sample for analysis. More convenient for applications.
- The stainless steel filter holders and membrane supports can be autoclaved or flame-sterilized.
- Precise analysis of particulate contamination by vacuum filtration
- Biological contamination analysis or microbiology test
- General liquid filtration. Purification of corrosive liquid, solvents, etc
- Chemical experiment
|Materials||316L Stainless steel top lid with hose adaptor; Funnel; support screen and base (first and second filtration) ; No.8 perforated silicone stopper; silicone O-ring|
|Funnel Capacity||250 mL|
|Filter Diameter||47 mm|
|Filtration Areas||17.3 cm2|
|Outlet||No.8 perforated silicone stopper mounts in a standard filtering flask|
|316L Bi-Layer Stainless Steel Filter Holder with top lid, for 47 mm filter membranes||1||RX02047KT|
|①316L Stainless steel top cap with connector for 4 mm I.D. hose||1||RX0104701|
|②316L Stainless steel Funnel, 250 mL||1||RX0104702|
|④Stainless steel support screen||1||RX0104703|
|⑥316L Stainless steel base for first filtration (specially for RX02047KT)||1||RX0104706|
|⑦316L Stainless steel base||1||RX0104707|
|⑧No. 8 perforated silicone stopper, hole diameter 14.3 mm||1||RX0104708|