This integrated water system combines optimized sequence of water purification, delivery and monitoring technologies without compromising product water quality in a compact unit. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure and Type II pure water in the lab.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked.
- Automatic cleaning cycles and self-maintenance functions for the RO membrane increase the lifetime and efficiency of the RO membranes, EDI module as well as the final polishing cartridge.
- Automatic hourly recirculation in the loop prevents bacteria growth and maintain water purity at all times.
- Flexible choices of final filters to remove specific contaminants for multiple applications.
- Large LCD screens on both the water system and the POU dispenser display critical information for instant access of system operation and performance parameters.
- EDI product water (Type II pure water) can be dispensed from both the water production unit and the reservoir, while ultrapure water is simply drawn at the push of a button on the handle of the water dispenser.
- The remote dispenser has a built-in high precision resistivity sensor with cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point.
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- With RephiBlue mobile app for remote control and diagnosis from your mobile devices (for TOC models).
- Online TOC monitors the product water TOC level (for TOC models).
|Feed Water Requirements|
Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Flow Rate|
|EDI water (Type II )||5, 10, 15 L/hr|
Ultrapure water (Type I )
|Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity ( ＠ 25℃ )||> 5 MΩ·cm ( typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm )|
|Ultrapure water resistivity ( ＠ 25℃ )||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml ( with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge )|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml ( with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge )|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
|RNase||< 0.01ng/ml (with UF filter)|
|DNase||< 4 pg/μL (with UF filter)|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm ×48 cm|
** Product water quality may vary depending on local feed water conditions.
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 5||RD0GP050E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 10||RD0GP100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 15||RD0GP050E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 5, with TOC||RD0GP05TE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 10, with TOC||RD0GP10TE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, Genie 15, with TOC||RD0GP15TE|
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.