The Direct-Pure RO lab water system produces reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradeable to a 60-liter) with a liquid level sensor.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications.
- Manual cleaning and glassware rinsing
- Buffer preparation
- Glassware washers
- Water baths
- Aging tester
- Laboratory animal feed
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Product Water Flow Rate||10 to 50 L/h at 25 ℃|
|RO Rejection Rate|
|Monovalent ions removal||>95%|
|Polyvalent ions removal||>99%|
|Bacteria and Particles removal||>99%|
|Organics and Pyrogens removal||>99%|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||18 - 21 kg|
*If water hardness is greater than 1000 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10||RD0R0100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 15||RD0R0150E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20||RD0R0200E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30||RD0R0300E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50||RD0R050BE|
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.