The Super-Genie E is specifically designed to produce large volumes of Type II pure water from tap water. The system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single or multiple clinical analyzers even a whole lab building, providing overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network thus to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked.
- EDI water is produced directly from tap water.
- Users can dispense Type II pure water from the dispenser at their fingertips.
- External prefiltration devices, feed tank, booster pump, tank sanitization and leak protector are all controlled from the main system.
-The system incorporates the best Ion-Pure EDI module. It is regenerated automatically and removes the most ions and organic compounds of RO water.
- An anti-fouling AT Pack is configured to protect the EDI module.
- A 100 L integrated tank is standard, and upgradable to other sizes.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through polishing cartridge in case of system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- Details of daily operations and consumables status are stored and displayed on a large color touch screen monitor.
- Operation data is stored up to two years which meets traceability requirements.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||30, 60, 125, 250 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||Up to 5.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 160 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1500 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Super-Genie E 30 Water System||RL0E03000|
|Super-Genie E 60 Water System||RL0E06000|
|Super-Genie E 125 Water System||RL0E01H00|
|Super-Genie E 250 Water System||RL0E02H00|
|Super-Genie E 30 Water System, with tank||RL0E030TL|
|Super-Genie E 60 Water System, with tank||RL0E060T1|
|Super-Genie E 125 Water System, with tank||RL0E01HT1|
|Super-Genie E 250 Water System, with tank||RL0E02HT1|