The Direct-Pure RO lab water system produces reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradeable to a 60-liter) with a liquid level sensor.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications.
- Manual cleaning and glassware rinsing
- Buffer preparation
- Glassware washers
- Water baths
- Aging tester
- Laboratory animal feed
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
Feed Water Requirements
Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)
Feed Water Pressure
15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)
Product Water Flow Rate
10 to 30 L/h at 25 ℃
RO Rejection Rate
Monovalent ions removal
Polyvalent ions removal
Bacteria and Particles removal
Organics and Pyrogens removal
Length x Depth x Height
30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm
Net Weight (Operating Weight)
18 - 21 kg
*If water hardness is greater than 1000 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 15, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50, with dispenser
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.