- High quality 316L stainless steel funnel offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Filter funnel is electropolished to minimize potential particulate“hang-up”on sides of funnel.
- The stainless steel filter support ensures a uniform distribution of the residues.
- No clamp is needed for setup. Easy and fast spin-lock connection.
- 2-serial filter holders save both time and sample for analysis. More convenient for applications.
- The stainless steel filter holders and membrane supports can be autoclaved or flame-sterilized.
RephiLe 316L stainless steel filter holders can be used for:
- Precise analysis of particulate contamination by vacuum filtration
- Biological contamination analysis or microbiology test
- General liquid filtration. Purification of corrosive liquid, solvents, etc
- Chemical experiment
|Materials||316L Stainless steel top lid with hose adaptor; Funnel; support screen and base; No.8 perforated silicone stopper; silicone O-ring|
|Funnel Capacity||47 mL|
|Funnel Capacity||19.4 mm|
|Filtration Areas||7.6 cm2|
|Outlet||No.8 perforated silicone stopper mounts in a standard filtering flask|
|316L Stainless Steel Filter Holder with top lid, for 47 mm filter membranes||1||RX01047KT|
|①316L Stainless steel top cap with connector for 4 mm I.D. hose||1||RX0104701|
|②316L Stainless steel Funnel, 250 mL||1||RX0104702|
|④ Stainless steel support screen||1||RX0104703|
|⑦316L Stainless steel base||1||RX0104707|
|⑧No. 8 perforated silicone stopper, hole diameter 14.3 mm||1||RX0104708|