The Large Direct-Pure EDI lab water system produces Type II water from tap water directly. Resistivity of product water is above 5 MΩ·cm (25℃) ,which meets or exceeds Type Ⅱ water quality standard defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696/BS 3997, the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia. The System is designed for users who need 400 to 1800 liters of Type II water per day.
- The system incorporates the best in class Siemens EDI module to deliver high quality Type II water consistently at relatively lower cost.
- Automatic water quality control programs ensure EDI product water meeting or exceeding Type II water requirements.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Type II Pure water can be used in many areas. Some of the typical applications are:
- Preparation of bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solution for chemical analysis such as HPLC, ICP etc.
- For clinical analyzers
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
- Medical device and equipment rinsing
- For serum and blood fractions
- For ophthalmics
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Product Water Flow Rate||Typically 30, 60 or 125 L/h (at 25℃)|
|Product Water Quality|
|Resistivity||> 5 MΩ·cm @ 25 ℃ (typically > 10 MΩ·cm @ 25℃)|
|TOC||< 30 ppb|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml （with a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge）|
|Length x Depth x Height||40.0 cm X 49.0 cm X 110.0 cm|
*If water hardness is greater than 1000 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 30||RD0E0300E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 60||RD0E0600E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 125||RD0E01H0E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 125||RD0E02H0E|
Cartridge set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.